The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

29 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I have just seen a video of Lee "Bully" Bullen singing songs and being cheered in the hub.  

https://twitter.com/itzdrk/status/1662230351912087554?t=DGTy4YEwnpif-PjQ8c-knQ&s=19

Our fans are a megariddy

There are a few fans who are so far up Dave Smiths arse they can’t see poor performances in case he stops following them on Twitter.

The tragic thing is, Smith would know that tonight was stinking 

28 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Honestly, despite his display tonight I’d keep Albison & Murdoch and that’s about it. Time to rebuild massively.

You’d keep 2 players and no more aye?

Give it a rest.

Pitiful earlier but expected. Just didnt expect it to be THAT bad . I'd gladly not see half that squad next season. What exactly was the point of bumming up Kirk being back for the play off games when he didn't even play?!

Woeful all round and glad to see the back of this season. Home games were mostly pish.  

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Limmys show on TV in the background, that was on tonight

BBC Scotland show the same 10 shows on repeat every night so I’m still not sure.

Maybe I’m just clutching at straws.

Think it's tonight, bottom right guy in what looks like the new home top. 

Wouldn't surprise me though, same with the hashtags and hallmark type platitudes. There's an audience for this and said audience laps it up, they wouldn't do it otherwise. 

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Think it's tonight, bottom right guy in what looks like the new home top. 

Wouldn't surprise me though, same with the hashtags and hallmark type platitudes. There's an audience for this and said audience laps it up, they wouldn't do it otherwise. 

I think you’ve cracked it.

Riddy confirmed.

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

That video is clearly from last season ffs after we stayed up. 

Some mutant put it up to clearly try and stir shit which they've successfully done 

It's from tonight, what's on the TV behind (Limmy) is what came on after the football. 

If it was tonight then hopefully it was Lee Bullen's leaving do cause he can f**k off if that's the attitude of being skudded 8-0 over two legs and pumped 5-0 on your home turf while broadcast to a national audience. 

That's an absolute disgrace, us supporters all work hard to then put our hard earned cash into buying a £20 ticket tonight to watch that shower of shite and they all then go and decide to have a piss up celebrating it. Directors all beaming from ear to ear too, probably only cause of the amount of gate money they've made off tonight. 

I thought i'd fucking seen it all now but this has taken it to another level

There is quite clearly an in between here. 

It’s absolutely not singing “Super Ayr” after a pumping, but it’s also most certainly not wanting rid of the entire team that finished second in the league. 

Saying that - six starters please. 

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

That video is clearly from last season ffs after we stayed up. 

Some mutant put it up to clearly try and stir shit which they've successfully done 

If you pause it at 14 secs you see someone wearing this season's away top and possibly another with the new tartan tracksuit.

Bit embarrassing but think we have bigger concerns than getting hung up on it too much.