The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Which has no bearing on how good he’d be at Ayr right now as he wouldn’t be solely responsible for recruitment at Ayr and tbh it’s not the recruitment that’s the issue. 

Really take Dipo out of that team and there’s not much left. Recruitment has not been great. Our best players apart from Dipo have been loans 

I hope people aren't serious about wanting McCall back. The guy walked away from the "job for life" at Ayr to take on his dream job at Partick. Then proceeded to weaken us by tapping up our best players to go with him. He should be persona non grata at Somerset.

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Really take Dipo out of that team and there’s not much left. Recruitment has not been great. Our best players apart from Dipo have been loans 

Loans are still part of recruitment. 

Since we put the new recruitment structure in place we’ve signed Dipo, McInroy, Dempsey, Chalmers, Mullin and Musonda. Brad Young was actually a good signing imo as well but obviously personal issues ruined that towards the end. 

At this level you’re hoping that for every 5 signings you get 3 that are good. 

13 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Good to meet you and your wee man @Roxanne's man sorry to burst the wee man’s bubble telling you about dipo! 

Nice to meet you too 😊

To be honest, after the first goal, it became less about the football and more about getting signatures on the lanyard 😅

We did not bad.

IMG20230526234029.jpg

25 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I'd have had Kirk in at full back if he was fit. If he wasn't fit then he shouldn't have been on the bench. 

Kirk/Musonda at the start of the season worked very well at centre half. Tonight, either that; or Musonda at Lb and Kirk/McGinty centre halves. But, this is all now if my aunties had baws she would be my uncle.

14 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I have just seen a video of Lee "Bully" Bullen singing songs and being cheered in the hub.  

https://twitter.com/itzdrk/status/1662230351912087554?t=DGTy4YEwnpif-PjQ8c-knQ&s=19

Our fans are a megariddy

I am fizzing about this :lol:

Burn the hub down 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Agree- did he even touch the ball in the box when he was on? He is absolutely done 

I'm not sure he did tbh. I'd have rather Daire came on, much much more exciting player.

Maguire fits in perfectly in the 'Kevin-Kyle-past-it-crew!'