The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Just don’t get it.  He’s proven a dozen times over that he can’t or won’t run for us.  The midfield was absolutely overrun last Friday.  How did we manage to make things worse tonight?  

There was a move in the first half where McGinty stopped a goal with a header towards wide, ball is trundling towards the corner flag and he jogged so slow after it that it went out for a corner :lol:

How does a guy who prefers running over ability keep picking such a talentless, workshy dickhead in 😀

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

There was a move in the first half where McGinty stopped a goal with a header towards wide, ball is trundling towards the corner flag and he jogged so slow after it that it went out for a corner :lol:

How does a guy who prefers running over ability keep picking such a talentless, workshy dickhead in 😀

I’m having flashbacks to folk on here saying that Ross Docherty going to Partick was no great loss.  

8 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

No excuse now, get Bullen to f**k

Very hard, in fact almost nigh on impossible to defend how badly we have performed in these last two games.

I didn't go tonight because of the dissapointment last week but fair fucks to all of you who went and endured that. I salute every one of you.

Edited by Trogdor

Sad to see things end that way with Dipo and it’s unfortunate that Albinson flapped at a couple of crosses when he hasn’t put a foot wrong all season, but otherwise there isn’t a player out there that I’d be fussed about seeing next season.  Total rethink required - handing out multi-year contracts to utter dross like McKenzie is clear evidence that the current coaching set up isn’t good enough or ruthless enough.

Anyone who so much as mentions the red card after that can be disregarded completely for the rest of time. I wouldn’t care if any of those players were to leave in fact I would relish it.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Very hard, in fact almost nigh on impossible to defend how badly we have performed in these last two games.

I didn't go tonight because of the dissapointment last week but fair fucks to all of you who went and endured that. I salute every one of you.

Me too last week was enough. First time I haven’t been at a big game at home in my life. Really glad I did 👍

Most of them can f**k off. 

So can Bullen.

Pathetic stuff. Over 180 minutes we looked completely uninterested and entirely devoid of any ideas. Truly awful stuff.

Queens Park away, Falkirk away, and these 2 games. We lucked out with Dipo but when it really mattered, time and again we were rightly pumped. 

Edited by AuAl

2 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Actually incredible that thats our highest finish is f**k knows how long, by the most loathsome team since the Hopkin Haddies/failed Roberts experiment 

Come on. It was awful but this is just pish.