The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Odds on the goalie we’ve signed being Ridgers? Hence his awful attempt at keeping McKenzies shot out. 

I'd heard it was Much from Edinburgh who I wouldn't be averse to.  He's 6'4" and got 125 league appearances so really decent back up to Albinson. Could also improve with the coaching he'd get at Ayr. 

I thought it was really nice seeing how buzzing McAdams was last night, must have been at least a bit tough for him this year losing his place.  

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

No thanks. Offer us Luke McCowan and we might talk. 

Earlier in the season I'd have let you have him but he'll be a decent squad option for us in the top flight.

There's many players that will be leaving us this summer though.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Earlier in the season I'd have let you have him but he'll be a decent squad option for us in the top flight.

There's many players that will be leaving us this summer though.

McCowan is the only one I’d really jump at if he was going which sounds daft considering you won the league but we really need full backs for next season and I don’t particularly rate anyone you’ve got there. I’d take Rudden funnily enough as I don’t think Dundee managed to get the best out him but he’ll go wherever the money is and I’d think he’ll have better offers than ourselves. 

27 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McCowan is the only one I’d really jump at if he was going which sounds daft considering you won the league but we really need full backs for next season and I don’t particularly rate anyone you’ve got there. I’d take Rudden funnily enough as I don’t think Dundee managed to get the best out him but he’ll go wherever the money is and I’d think he’ll have better offers than ourselves. 

Rudden is one of our poorest players IMO.

It's Sunday morning and there still isn't a club update on the website. I understand that a) people are getting time off and b) it isn't planning permission but could someone please inform the club that this is fucking tinpot, please.

Edited by Thumper

I love Fraser Bryden's reaction at the winning goal, instead of joining in with teammates he makes a beeline at full pelt to embrace the fans behind the goal. As a fan himself we know how much it meant to him too. Beautiful moment 😍

We will need a lot more than five that’s mentioned , yea we had a big squad this season but not much quality when we got two to three players injured . We keep mentioning the academy but they didn’t seem to get much game time . Does that mean the head coach doesn’t think there ready ? 

Was up in Inverness on Friday ,local service bus all the way , actually not too bad a journey.  Anyway the player did it this time in a tight tight game.  They may crunch through the gears at times but they  never quit . Big Sean was a callosus so was Frankie ... No failures ! And the scenes at the end , well not a dry eye in the house .  A United night that will remain in the memories for ever , there are only a few . Genuinely gutted for the loyal fans who just couldn't make the trip for all the reasons listed earlier . They'll now get their chance to have an away day never to forget in Glasgow and then pack outthe SRE for the return leg . Me ill be stuck in England for the second leg , but an escape plan is underway ...