The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Spoken to a few within the club who can't understand how he gets a game, need better certainly next season, but he's not the only one in that regard. 

Course you have. 

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There’s been some wild takes on this thread over the season, but this is up there.

pointing out he has opportunities to lay it off and very rarely does is a wild take?

Well, could have won it, could have lost it, but I think Raith will be the last game at Somerset this season troops.

Bit of a shame, but hopefully means we can get some transfer work done really early for next season.

Will be sad to say goodbye to some of the north terrace and the seggie fence, and I would imagine that is the last time we will be in the railway end, but really looking forward to new stand.

Still not over the Falkirk game!!!

3 minutes ago, Peil said:

pointing out he has opportunities to lay it off and very rarely does is a wild take?

Saying that he’s infuriating is, aye.

He could have laid it off a few times tonight but I don’t hold it against him when no one else in the team looked like they might land the ball within 5 miles of the goal if they had a shot.

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Saying that he’s infuriating is, aye.

He could have laid it off a few times tonight but I don’t hold it against him when no one else in the team looked like they might land the ball within 5 miles of the goal if they had a shot.

Ah right, I get you.  Aye, theres another 9 outfielders who don't have the ability to do the hard work holding it up, so he ends up with 2/3 defenders on him and probably doesn't trust them to take a shot.

4 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Sorry did I comment on yer wee personal thread, keyboard know all 

Says the one pretending he knows and speaks to people within the club. 

The only people who talk to you are the voices in your head. 

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I actually thought Maguire didn't do too badly when he came on really, JML was unsurprisingly hopeless and Ashford, well...

I actually couldn't believe Ashford stayed on. I had just said to the guy I was standing with that I thought McAlear looked our best midfielder tonight and that knowing Bullen he'll take him off and leave Murdoch and Dempsey on. 

Only McAlear,Daire O Connor and Albinson got more than a 5 out of 10 tonight..The rest had no real urgency about them at all. 

1 minute ago, davidkennedyshand said:

I actually couldn't believe Ashford stayed on. I had just said to the guy I was standing with that I thought McAlear looked our best midfielder tonight and that knowing Bullen he'll take him off and leave Murdoch and Dempsey on. 

Only McAlear,Daire O Connor and Albinson got more than a 5 out of 10 tonight..The rest had no real urgency about them at all. 

Largely agree with that although I thought our 2 centre halves didn't do much wrong 

Same old same old  eye bleedingly poor performances lots effort but as in nearly all the games were carrying three four players who contribute nothing.

Midfield atrocious and Dipo was shocking tonight, his two misses goodness me, it’s fifth this year , big improvement on last year and that’s it. Honestly concerned that Bullen was happy with that performance.

5 minutes ago, davidkennedyshand said:

No they didn't really tbh. Just didn't do much of note either. Houston possibly in that category too. 

McAlear was a strange one, possibly tiring maybe, our attacking options around Dipo are so poor now in the absence of Mullin and especially Chalmers and it shows badly.