The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

With only Musonda, McGinty and McAllister as your viable centre backs your praying for no injuries (could maybe see Hewitt being an emergency option but even still) will need at least another 2 center backs in the summer 

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

With only Musonda, McGinty and McAllister as your viable centre backs your praying for no injuries (could maybe see Hewitt being an emergency option but even still) will need at least another 2 center backs in the summer 

No idea how long Houston is out for this time, but we have five fit defenders now, which is pretty worrying… 

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Thought I’d have a quick look at what centre backs are available in the free agency only two viable options are Tunji Akinola who was at Patrick and Josh Kerr (25 and was previously with Bohiemas in Ireland)

Think akinola had a bad injury that’s why he was released by Patrick if I remember correctly. Don’t know enough about the Irish league and that level to know if the herd guy would be good enough 

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Thought I’d have a quick look at what centre backs are available in the free agency only two viable options are Tunji Akinola who was at Patrick and Josh Kerr (25 and was previously with Bohiemas in Ireland)

I don't see any immediate need for panic as we have McGinty and Musonda as the starters and McAllister as cover. Hewitt can cover at RB no problem and Josh should be back in about 3 weeks even if Houston is out.

47 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Tough one for Kirk. Two injuries during his time with us. Really wish we'd got a full season out of him as I really rated him. Hopefully he'll stick around to be part of POTY event and the play off experience 

Highly unlikely we will see much/any of him anytime soon , currently down at Arsenal getting treatment