The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

This is our mini league now until end of the season, and we really need to win it to stand ANY chance at all

7440CC72-7CAB-48F3-AC01-AF3A135600D4.jpeg

Doesn't really make a difference if you finish 3rd or 4th other than having home advantage in the 2nd leg which given our home form isn't much of an advantage to us. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

4 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Please tell me Ashford,Reading,Houston,Oconner, Michell Lawson,McKenzie DO NOT HAVE two year contracts, if they have god help us.

Just now, Jack1910 said:

I’m sure all but ashford are out of contract at the end of the season 

Ashford, Reading and JML all signed up for next season. The others out of contract. 

6 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Please tell me Ashford,Reading,Houston,Oconner, Michell Lawson,McKenzie DO NOT HAVE two year contracts, if they have god help us.

There’s at 5 players there that you’re spewing about tonight for no reason. Incredibly bizarre time to pick on Ashford when he’s been playing well. 

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

I thought Reading was on a two year as well - or is it Houston? It’s one or the other I’m sure.

Reading is. Houston is out on contract. 

We kind of got back in to the game but for the majority of the second half we chased shadows and reverted to sitting deep. 

Same old story, 2 years of this now and it got boring a while ago. we need a change. 

We'll beat cove and probably Arbroath, then hope we get enough points out of the hardest fixtures to stay in a play-off place. 

The season had so much promise at one point and we chucked it away pissing about with a football experiment that has never worked and is shite to watch. 

Attendances will be down, fans will turn and we'll limp in to a summer break.