The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Was there not a reserve players sister too a few years ago?

I also remember moffs bird having a go at @itzdrk

Hahahahaha aye did he not make a joke about the Pars defender Fordyce breaking his leg when we won at EEP? Moff was obviously playing for them at that time so the silly boot waded in. 

She was also raging anytime McCall dropped him from the starting eleven. 

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hahahahaha aye did he not make a joke about the Pars defender Fordyce breaking his leg when we won at EEP? Moff was obviously playing for them at that time so the silly boot waded in. 

She was also raging anytime McCall dropped him from the starting eleven. 

Aye, when you spend the afternoon trying to do someone and end up getting done yourself I've just only got the opposite of sympathy. 

34 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I got blocked off the official Dunfermline twitter page after that game 

Aw aye I was with you on the bus while the whole chaos unfolded :lol:

Edited by itzdrk

9 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Aye, when you spend the afternoon trying to do someone and end up getting done yourself I've just only got the opposite of sympathy. 

Mind the time Bobby Mann spent a whole afternoon trying to do one of our players and ended up injuring himself and ending his own career?

LMAO.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Mind the time Bobby Mann spent a whole afternoon trying to do one of our players and ended up injuring himself and ending his own career?

LMAO.

Ian McCall once said of Bobby Mann, after missing out on his signing when manager of Dundee United, "Bobby Mann is without a doubt the best distributor of a ball from defence, bar none".

20 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ian McCall once said of Bobby Mann, after missing out on his signing when manager of Dundee United, "Bobby Mann is without a doubt the best distributor of a ball from defence, bar none".

He came on as a first-half sub for Peterhead against us and proceeded to spend the next 20 minutes attempting to injure our players and ended up injuring himself and rolling off the pitch while crying like a bitch.

Absolute walloper of a guy.

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

He came on as a first-half sub for Peterhead against us and proceeded to spend the next 20 minutes attempting to injure our players and ended up injuring himself and rolling off the pitch while crying like a bitch.

Absolute walloper of a guy.

I just remember him playing for Inverness and acting like it was a Real Madrid, Barcelona or better.

Edited by Roxanne's man
I said Forfar 😅