The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Biggest game we have had in a long time that could set in place what the club will do going forward, financially it is massive.

Take care of there two wide men and get the ball to McGuire and we will win comfortably, massive for the development of this club and coupled with the money we will get for Dipo should see a right good team on the park next year

33 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Biggest game we have had in a long time that could set in place what the club will do going forward, financially it is massive.

Take care of there two wide men and get the ball to McGuire and we will win comfortably, massive for the development of this club and coupled with the money we will get for Dipo should see a right good team on the park next year

Think your correct here , the prize and gate share money from a semi final appearance could bank role us for the next season or so . Could even bring forward our Premiership return . Although I don't see it in the next two maybe three seasons or so . This will be tough tonight , Falkirk can play for sure , and we could do without handing out any gifts . How developed the Dipo and McGuire partnership has become in the last few weeks will be really important.  I have us by a slim margin 1-0 or 2-1 .... 

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

1,250 Ayr tickets sold so far with 2 cash turnstiles being in use for tonights game. 

Hopefully 1500+ will be in attendance for us.

I didn't expect 1250 sold already - that's really impressive.

I'm still swithering.  It's about an hour away from me and as far as I can see I can bring my kids for free (u12s free when you buy an adult ticket - very cool).

My health isn't great and the weather is ridiculously wet but I know we don't get many games like this - I'll make a decision late on.

Either way - come on Ayr. 

Tickets bought. Also noticed that U12s are free so nabbed one for the boy.

Not home from work yet but hopefully my better half doesn't mind my 6yo joining me. It could be a late one if its not decided in 90 mins!

Get intae them, Ayr!

23 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Can you share your fact sheet? 

Lee Bullen has led Ayr United to an 18-game unbeaten run in all competitions. At 51 years old, he’s the youngest manager in Europe’s top 100 leagues. Ayr United pay a £22,000 fine each time Bullen manages because he doesn’t have his UEFA Pro License.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I just want to put on record that I think Hampden Park is a shiter of a stadium.

I will go there if I must though.

Are they not planning to redevelop it soon, thought I heard something a while back. I agree it fucking needs improvement 

5 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Are they not planning to redevelop it soon, thought I heard something a while back. I agree it fucking needs improvement 

I deleted that post before you replied because I thought that - on a night were we are hoping to go to Hampden - it wasn't the right moment to whinge about Hampden.

It is dire though. I wish they would build a new national stadium.