The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Bangala starts on the bench tonight.

Hopefully he comes on to put a dent in QP.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Bangala holding Queens Park still.

47 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

David Bangala came off the bench but was unable to score an equaliser.

Back on it Richey!

The big advantage in theory is that Falkirk won't have had as much time to study Ayr as teams in this division. Unfortunately McGlynn isn't an idiot. Still, it's third in the second tier vs second in the third tier. Let's hope the team survives the incredible intimidation of 34634634 home fans in Grangemouth.

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

The big advantage in theory is that Falkirk won't have had as much time to study Ayr as teams in this division. Unfortunately McGlynn isn't an idiot. Still, it's third in the second tier vs second in the third tier. Let's hope the team survives the incredible intimidation of 34634634 home fans in Grangemouth.

Yip, and that’s just the ones watching it in the town centre fan zones!!!

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I was going to go but all those home fans and the big horse heads made me think f**k that.

On 10/03/2023 at 11:26, ryanayr1987 said:

I think he gets a lot of stick from fans. I would have offered him a year deal and that would have been that. I really don’t want him as a starter next season and we are looking to build a team for promotion and premiership in the next few years and don’t think he will add to the first team which means we will have our club captain mainly on the bench. 

Can't really argue with that. This signing suggests that we aren't really looking to kick on in the next few years from where we are. Don't get me wrong i am happy with our current position and being competitive in this league. It just goes against the vision set out by the club and the new facilities should be open by year two of this extension

It's been a hell of a redemption arc for Big Sean.

I was apoplectic when he got his first extension having watched him having more than double the involvements in goals we conceded than any other player in the first half of that season. Now I don't mind him at all. 

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Wish I had your optimism fella 😂 I don’t think I could watch us v Celtic. That shit should come with a “distressing viewing” warning 

It's a big ask but they are not unbeatable. A big performance and we can beat them.

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

It's a big ask but they are not unbeatable. A big performance and we can beat them.

They’ve been beaten once all season domestically. You’re at the wind up if you think we’d win 😂 I’m usually optimistic as fck when it comes to us but even I see that as a potential massacre 

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

They’ve been beaten once all season domestically. You’re at the wind up if you think we’d win 😂 I’m usually optimistic as fck when it comes to us but even I see that as a potential massacre 

If I don't believe in this team then who will?