The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Pretty poor that Morton can put out highlights that have the 3rd goal completely obstructed by a pillar, yet still be far higher quality than anything that we provide 🤣

Lovely link up play by Magiuire for 3rd, good header / rotten defending combo for 2nd, and no idea what really happens for 1st other than to be it looks like McKenzie maybe gets the final touch 

I see the club are trying to solve their marketing crisis by appointing a board member with a marketing background. Smart approach. What does it cost to join a board these days?

On the appeal, Louis Thow was at the game sitting beside the two referee observers who sit right in the corner of the directors box and get there hospitality etc etc, if they supported that red card  then the club should be noting this and tell them to get in the stand in the future and buy there own pie and tea at half time. surely they must have backed up what everyone in the ground bar the referee saw, and surely reported accordingly, if not that’s an absolute disgrace and basically said get it up youse. The club are saying they had a witness in a former grade 1 referee, I can only assume that was Louis.

24 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Don’t you listen to the noise Richey, keep going. I’ve been enjoying your “baws deep” approach to Bangala. Ghosts never die.

You're right.

Has anyone ever considered the fact that Championship fitba is beneath him and he can't be arsed with it?

Would you break your back picking up dog shite for minimum wage if you were a qualified surgeon? Of course you wouldn't.

Edited by Richey Edwards

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Has anyone ever considered the fact that Championship fitba is beneath him and he can't be arsed with it?

You have mate. The world will catch up. (Ps, I’m looking forward to paying for your cup final day. Bring Bangala with you and I’ll pay for him too. Unless he drinks alcohol!)

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

You have mate. The world will catch up. (Ps, I’m looking forward to paying for your cup final day. Bring Bangala with you and I’ll pay for him too. Unless he drinks alcohol!)

I'll invite him but if he says no I'll be very sad.

6 hours ago, Iain said:

Hard to believe the club didn't have better footage for their appeal than what's on here. Zapruder's film was more conclusive than this.

The evidence they sent in was very clear and from a different source 

3 hours ago, Lochwood said:

On the appeal, Louis Thow was at the game sitting beside the two referee observers who sit right in the corner of the directors box and get there hospitality etc etc, if they supported that red card  then the club should be noting this and tell them to get in the stand in the future and buy there own pie and tea at half time. surely they must have backed up what everyone in the ground bar the referee saw, and surely reported accordingly, if not that’s an absolute disgrace and basically said get it up youse. The club are saying they had a witness in a former grade 1 referee, I can only assume that was Louis.

Club took advice from a former garde 1 referee and a current grade 1 referee who both said we should go ahead with the appeal , so obviously the SFA are only supporting a referee that they fast tracked and no doubt have said to him in private that his decision was wrong , I believe if it was a more experienced referee it would have been rescinded 

24 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Club took advice from a former garde 1 referee and a current grade 1 referee who both said we should go ahead with the appeal , so obviously the SFA are only supporting a referee that they fast tracked and no doubt have said to him in private that his decision was wrong , I believe if it was a more experienced referee it would have been rescinded 

So much for rewarding a good performance versus an abject disgrace. That said, your logic fits with what the SFA have demonstrated over the years. 

Bunch of useless OF-grovelling tossers. 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

The evidence they sent in was very clear and from a different source 

480p? Maybe we can upgrade to that resolution for the highlights package.

Does the club know there's a button to switch from SD to HD, or are we still using some antiquated 90's piece of shit camera.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

480p? Maybe we can upgrade to that resolution for the highlights package.

Does the club know there's a button to switch from SD to HD, or are we still using some antiquated 90's piece of shit camera.

That's a big jump, highlights should be up quicker too if we don't have to convert them from VHS any more.