The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think they call that a huge win - ninety minutes into Musonda and Maguire too. 

Murdoch and Daire back and we’ll be looking pretty strong. Not sure if it makes me angrier about that clown at the weekend though. 

If we can get Maguire going, and Dipo is back on form we can definitely kick on. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I think they call that a huge win - ninety minutes into Musonda and Maguire too. 

Murdoch and Daire back and we’ll be looking pretty strong. Not sure if it makes me angrier about that clown at the weekend though. 

If we can get Maguire going, and Dipo is back on form we can definitely kick on. 

Last two games are incredibly frustrating as we should’ve won at Raith and I think we deserved a point on Saturday. 

That was brilliant tonight though. It was touch and go at times but once Dipo got his goal the second half was a breeze at times. That was the best he’s played since Dundee or QP at home and it looks like he’s only going to get better with Magure up along with him. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Last two games are incredibly frustrating as we should’ve won at Raith and I think we deserved a point on Saturday. 

That was brilliant tonight though. It was touch and go at times but once Dipo got his goal the second half was a breeze at times. That was the best he’s played since Dundee or QP at home and it looks like he’s only going to get better with Magure up along with him. 

Aye - the double is back on 😂

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Aye - the double is back on 😂

After tonight Falkirk have only really got the cup and then they need to get ready for the playoffs so I’m not sure I agree with some saying that their defeat tonight makes it easier for us. They’ll want a trip to Hampden just as much as us. 

We’ll likely field the same team although maybe O’Connor in for McKenzie (if he’s eligible). 

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

After tonight Falkirk have only really got the cup and then they need to get ready for the playoffs so I’m not sure I agree with some saying that their defeat tonight makes it easier for us. They’ll want a trip to Hampden just as much as us. 

We’ll likely field the same team although maybe O’Connor in for McKenzie (if he’s eligible). 

Yeah - it definitely doesn’t make it easier. An on form Dipo is a game changer for us though…

5 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Beat Morton with nine games to go and the next three league games are against Hamilton, Cove and Arbroath. 

Shaq GIFs | Tenor

Remembering its only one game and how the last four months have gone. 

Shaquille O Neal Shaq GIF - Shaquille O Neal Shaq Remove Glasses - Discover  & Share GIFs

Do we not have Dundee away two weeks tonight in between that?

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I watched the Falkirk game as couldn't get ours on IPTV.  Look tidy enough going forward but maybe a wee bit lightweight - they we're awful defending set pieces though.   Gives me a good bit of hope for Monday.