The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Have a look at back at some of the recent appeals and you can see a pattern. Nicky Clark’s at Ibrox was the last one to be overturned. Seems that only the ones that generate significant media attention get overturned i.e. if it involves the cheeks. The rest are just left to hopefully blow over and everyone forgets.

Pretty sure Daire is available for Falkirk. I’m sure this topic arose with Brian Grahams red card and we wondered whether his second game of the suspension would be Rangers in the cup or ourselves. It turned out he was free for the cup and then sat out the game at Somerset so Daire will miss tonight and then the away game at Accies? Might have my scheduling mixed up but I’m certain it doesn’t affect the cup games.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Some laugh if it's due to the footage not being clear enough

Ridiculous decision but if our ‘footage’ was part of the evidence then you can’t really blame the sfa. Shitey footage becoming a tangible negative sums up the season.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Who was it who used to do our highlights? They used to be much better.

Wuffster. Night and day to the shite served up nowadays. The club are making so many off field strides but our ‘highlights’ have fallen off a cliff. 

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Wuffster. Night and day to the shite served up nowadays. The club are making so many off field strides but our ‘highlights’ have fallen off a cliff. 

I don't bother watching them anymore tbh. It's a shame because they used to be so slick and professional.

15 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Pretty sure Daire is available for Falkirk. I’m sure this topic arose with Brian Grahams red card and we wondered whether his second game of the suspension would be Rangers in the cup or ourselves. It turned out he was free for the cup and then sat out the game at Somerset so Daire will miss tonight and then the away game at Accies? Might have my scheduling mixed up but I’m certain it doesn’t affect the cup games.

I think if it's serious foul play that's not the case.

45 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

They are totally guff. It's bad times when I'd rather watch Mattman, who I think is around 15 years old, than that bollocks. I'd expect such crap from a cove or an Elgin, not from the Super.

Edited by Roxanne's man

On 04/03/2023 at 18:24, diegomarahenry said:

With O’Conner and presumably Mullen missing on Tuesday. I’d bring in McGuire and Ashford. Play 433 with McGuire in midfield and have a go playing the ball on the deck.

At least see out the season playing football

If you need any more tactical advice Lee, give us a tinkle 

image.gif.5ffff3363f04b5249ca106908f8e2dfa.gif