The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

As bad as the footage is, you can still see there was nothing in it.

It’s so bad I’m not sure you can conclusively say without any prior knowledge tbh - unless they take into account photographs of the contact point too. 

ETA, people maybe don’t like it but the players need to be surrounding the referee after such a poor decision to sow some doubt in his mind - like what happened with us against Dundee. 

Edited by No_Problemo

That sending off is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen, absolutely shocking from the ref.

Standard has been absolutely horrendous this season, for all clubs!

Surely you win the appeal?

3 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Out of all the teams we've regularly played this century I can't think of a club I detest more than ICT.

Going from the 2 games at Somerset I've seen them this season the current version of ICT seems particularly loathsome.

1 hour ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Going from the 2 games at Somerset I've seen them this season the current version of ICT seems particularly loathsome.

ICT have long had a reputation as a bunch of hammer throwers. But Dodds has taken them to a stage beyond good, honest thuggery. He has schooled them in the darker arts, such has how to dive convincingly (number of rolls optional), preferably clutching your head to ensure the ref has to stop the game. . Useful if a team appears to be making a quick break. Add in a bucket load of in your face verbal aggression, particularly aimed at refs. Handy if you want an opponent to be yellow or even red carded. So, what with thuggery, play acting, verbal harassment of refs and opponents, a veritable smorgasborg of all the worst elements of football.

10 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

I think it's more that we are an extremely nice team that makes Caley look worse than they probably are. I'd love some dark arts shit in our team.

Aye this, we need a nasty b*****d in this squad.

12 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

I think it's more that we are an extremely nice team that makes Caley look worse than they probably are. I'd love some dark arts shit in our team.

Does McAlister not play for Ayr anymore?

But on the Dodds schooling lessons please add squeal out loud like a pig stimulating extreme pain.

8 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

But on the Dodds schooling lessons please add squeal out loud like a pig stimulating extreme pain.

Reminds me of when I was playing amateur football and when clearing up the line my follow through went right through the opposition winger's nuts. I'd never heard someone squeal like a pig until then.

Edited by edinburghhonestman