The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Been trying to get a refund off they chancers since the re arranged date. Resigned to not getting my money back. Apparently their emails were down and had a promise of a phone call, had hee haw. Don’t know how hard it is to process a refund on the card used to purchase. Diddy club with diddy staff. 

ETA - If anyone wants the ticket DM me and I can send it through rather than going into club shop for one. 

Edited by callum-ayr

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Morton stated no online sales and asked Ayr to sell tickets , the tickets they have sent us state Dublin end hopefully we are behind goals 

1. Seems bizarre for no online sales and us to sell the tickets, not as if we're going to take thousands up...

2. Would be amazed if it's actually the wee dublin end, considering in September we were all crammed in the stand and they refused to open behind the goal it would be bizarre to give us it on Tuesday night

41 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

That you brought this up with someone @Finlay21 :lol:

Morton change it from none online ( to now say they are available online) to now no payment at the gate , they certainly don’t make it easy for fans who decide to go on the day 

Edited by Finlay21

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Morton change it from none online to now no payment at the gate , they certainly don’t make it easy for fans who decide to go on the day 

Morton don't do cash gates, for home or away fans, unless deemed unavoidable.

The standard process is buy online or buy from the ticket office on Sinclair St before walking to the gate.

We have had trouble with our ticket partner (shambles of a company from day 1 tbh) which has probably led to Ayr being sent tickets rather than relying on it, with the hope of a decent crowd and not wanting everyone to buy from the ticket office. The announcement of them being binned and a new partner being appointed is due imminently.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

2. Would be amazed if it's actually the wee dublin end, considering in September we were all crammed in the stand and they refused to open behind the goal it would be bizarre to give us it on Tuesday night

If Ayr have told us they expect the numbers to justify it, it will get open.

19 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Morton don't do cash gates, for home or away fans, unless deemed unavoidable.

The standard process is buy online or buy from the ticket office on Sinclair St before walking to the gate.

We have had trouble with our ticket partner (shambles of a company from day 1 tbh) which has probably led to Ayr being sent tickets rather than relying on it, with the hope of a decent crowd and not wanting everyone to buy from the ticket office. The announcement of them being binned and a new partner being appointed is due imminently.

I've paid at the gate both at the start of this season and end of last without any issue, is this just a new thing ??

If they're selling at your club office for away end right up until kick off then not really an issue of course, but if not then it seems pretty shortsighted unless we can purchase online right up until kick off ??

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

I've paid at the gate both at the start of this season and end of last without any issue, is this just a new thing ??

If they're selling at your club office for away end right up until kick off then not really an issue of course, but if not then it seems pretty shortsighted unless we can purchase online right up until kick off ??

Gow many clubs actually still regularly operate a cash gate these days?

No, it's how we have done it for a while although we do sometimes do a cash gate when using the WDE turnstiles. Yourselves, Dundee and Partick have had it, nobody else.

If online is working, you can buy right up to kickoff.

8 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Gow many clubs actually still regularly operate a cash gate these days?

No, it's how we have done it for a while although we do sometimes do a cash gate when using the WDE turnstiles. Yourselves, Dundee and Partick have had it, nobody else.

If online is working, you can buy right up to kickoff.

Good, that's fine then, I was just worried that I'd have to go to Ayr for a ticket as opposed to online as I live much closer to Cappielow than I do to Somerset !!

Wake up to a crackin day outside, the wee man has his kit on already, cup of coffee and Joan Armatrading on the radio. Good feeling all round already today.

He's been to three games and never seen an Ayr win. He has a Good feeling for an Ayr win today though 👍😊....

....if not, he can go support Killie, the wee jynxing shit!IMG_20230304_101533.thumb.jpg.67416471f6cccaa2f5a0dcdd8ac005eb.jpg