The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

We expecting a quiet night tonight or is there a surprise waiting before window closes?

Depends whether you're talking about signings of mass panic setting in at 9:45 tonight if Partick beat Dundee which will put us joint 5th....

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Depends whether you're talking about signings of mass panic setting in at 9:45 tonight if Partick beat Dundee which will put us joint 5th....

I'm watching the match and neither side is great to be honest but Dundee haven't created much - maybe some half chances. So unless there is a big change at half time I wouldn't assume Dundee will turn it around.

9 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

It’s a tad tight!!!!

986CA5D2-AEA3-4DB5-8DBE-46B7F7F01785.jpeg

Aye, as close to 7th as we are 1st!

Decent if Dundee have lost tonight, as much as I've said that above, club should only be looking up not over their shoulder.  If we find a way to win the next two we are in with a wee shout of 1st or 2nd, if not we will highly likely be in mid table and having fallen from top to mid table slowly through poor form I think that would be that.  

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

QP getting to the Prem would be hella frustrating. A team we beat twice this season, and one of those was a humping. Dundee look shite too. A glorious chance for us to win the title and in classic Ayr style we fcked it. 

Unless we win back to back against Inverness and Morton we're out of it, honestly can't see us winning 2 games in 4 days based on the fact we've not won 2 in a row since about end of November.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Unless we win back to back against Inverness and Morton we're out of it, honestly can't see us winning 2 games in 4 days based on the fact we've not won 2 in a row since about end of November.

Hopefully with the "crisis" at ICT that will affect them on Saturday. Morton seem to be decent again so it will be a tough game up there. I'd begrudgingly accept 4 points out of those games 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aye, as close to 7th as we are 1st!

Decent if Dundee have lost tonight, as much as I've said that above, club should only be looking up not over their shoulder.  If we find a way to win the next two we are in with a wee shout of 1st or 2nd, if not we will highly likely be in mid table and having fallen from top to mid table slowly through poor form I think that would be that.  

Is getting ridiculously tight, 7 points between top half of the league, just shows the top half have been stumbling the last few weeks while the mid pack has caught up as there was a noticeable gap just a few weeks ago between the two halves.