The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

The answer to both your questions are 

1.If you currently are a season ticket holder you still need to register if you want it at the prices advertised , by 15th March

2. if you want the prices advertised and even want to pay in 1 payment you need to register , if you don’t register before 15th March you will pay whatever the cost of a season ticket is when they go on sale , when you register before 15th March you  still have until 15th June to pay for your ticket 

How do you go about registering ? is it through the club website ?

25 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

How do you go about registering ? is it through the club website ?

You download the form. Link is here: Download form

Either return to: seasontickets@ayrunitedfc.co.uk or hand in to the club shop.

The details are on an email from the club on 20th Feb titled 'Five Grand Giveaway!'.

Edit also on a news article on club website: https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/season-tickets-instalments-202324

Edited by Trogdor

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Looking at O'Neills and Adidas, there is 5 inches of a difference between the Adidas xxl and the O'Neills so it will be like the sizing in Macron. 

How does that compare to Hummel?

the XXL Hummel gear is pretty snug but my XXL adidas stuff is pretty loose.

1 hour ago, Hazbart said:

How does that compare to Hummel?

the XXL Hummel gear is pretty snug but my XXL adidas stuff is pretty loose.

Hummel and O’Neills sizing charts for Men’s sizes 

EA0CBAE3-0209-4A4C-BB59-6AADB69DB8B9.png

39288DF9-544B-4224-83A3-B8F3697642D0.png

Edited by Finlay21

Given the fixtures both tonight and on Saturday, this is a huge opportunity for us to get right back on track but nothing other then the 3 points will do against an Inverness side who've been struggling of late (even on Saturday they were pummeled going by all the reports).

Of course if it's anything like the earlier game at Somerset then we'll be in for one hell of a frustrating afternoon !!

The next couple of weeks will likely define our entire season so if we could pick up 3 points against Inverness, a draw or better at Cappielow and progress against Falkirk in the cup then it will be a season we'll still be talking about in 20 or 30 years time, however if it goes the other way we might STILL be talking about it in 30 years time but for very different reasons.....

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Unless I’ve misunderstood this then the O’Neills sizing looks mental. The smallest side available is a 43-44 inch chest?! Do they cater exclusively to the ‘larger’ community?

They have an XS available 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Unless I’ve misunderstood this then the O’Neills sizing looks mental. The smallest side available is a 43-44 inch chest?! Do they cater exclusively to the ‘larger’ community?

I've went from a large back to boys sizes 👍 Cheaper option me thinks 😂

41 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I am guessing that as the company the club was buying the Hummel kit from is no longer trading, there is no longer an obligation to them and the club can start selling O'Neill gear ASAP?

Believe we are still under contract to Hummel until May and therefore not able to sell ONeill products until then