The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

After looking at it you are correct , for some strange reason I forgot to put QP on my list , I see that you are taking QP and Dundee to go up , if that was to happen then as you say what a league the Championship would be 

Yes was just basing it on the current top 2 in the league, keep thinking QP are going to fall away but they seem to be doing the opposite!

17 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Yes was just basing it on the current top 2 in the league, keep thinking QP are going to fall away but they seem to be doing the opposite!

Don’t even think it’s a case of us being particularly great of late, Dundee just seem to have a horrible but pleasing knack of dropping points against sides you’d expect them to beat. Lost to Arbroath at home, drew with raith, drew against a stinking Inverness side and drew against Hamilton. Hopefully the trend continues against thistle on Tuesday

Think Dundee blew their chance to stroll their way to the title. They might still win it but I can’t see a scenario where they go on any crazy winning run  

Edited by qpfc

I genuinely don't mind the logo, but putting stripes on the shirt when in the same league as literally the team that used that design to invent football kits is just silly.

White shirt, black socks. put some frills on it if absolutely necessary. no proper club picks a totally new shirt layout every two years.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think anything is going to look good with that logo tbh. 

It is quite imposing. It might not be too bad if you could swap the home and away sponsor. The blue box with jewson would probably be fine on a black shirt.