The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

42 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not really a club event but I know what you mean. As cringey as he is he’s still managed to raise money for the club in the past you can see why the club have been happy for him to become more involved. 

He'll take the huff again at some point nothing surer. 

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Friday night football was exciting when it first became a thing. I'm so over it now though. 

Is tomorrow night the 4th game of ours in the league theyve shown this season? Hamilton, Cove, QP, Raith, have I missed any? Plus we had Dundee on the 23rd Dec. Cant remember if that was shown on TV or not

The 3-1 game at home to Dundee back in August was on TV too

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I'll not be back in the bellrock .seems their rangers fans now .

Only 1 is the other 2 are still Ayr diehards and have just re decorated the pub where there is nothing but Ayr united memorabilia and murals ( looks fantastic ) 

1 minute ago, wullieaufc said:

What was the reason for Somerset Boab fucking off for what felt like years?

The club didn't give him free stuff and McCall thought he was tinpot as f**k. So he went off in a huff and didn't attend, out of a self-imposed boycott. A total loser.

10 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

What was the reason for Somerset Boab fucking off for what felt like years?

Apparently he was allowed free access to the club and McCall put a stop to it as he was a distraction(he was a pain in the dick) and he spat the dummy

Dont know the guy or know if it’s true but being subjected to his songs, I hope it’s true 

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is that the one that was boycotting Somerset as he fcked off during a game then wasnt allowed back in? I remember seeing that on the SRE page and he said he wouldnt be back 

Nah, that's the guy organising that fundraiser for that Chibaala guy

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is that the one that was boycotting Somerset as he fcked off during a game then wasnt allowed back in? I remember seeing that on the SRE page and he said he wouldnt be back 

Didn’t fvck off , was asked to move car over tannoy , then refused re entry was more the issue 

Tbf it feels like we’ve had our fair share of roasters in our support try and do good for the club then f**k off in a rage when they aren’t allowed special treatment. Certainly more than the average. 

Mind the footgolf w**k that went in the huff? Ended up having an argument with Lachlan on Twitter after an Ayrshire derby where he was told to f**k off by the big man.