The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 hours ago, itzdrk said:

f**k the BBC.  The match going fan is shafted time and time again by this deal of Friday night games where you often (largely?) cannot take public transport home.  

They should be allowed to do this to each fanbase one time per season maximum as a level of understanding that geographically it's going to come up.  

They also shouldn't be allowed to show the last game of the season if it has to finish on a Friday night.  

Awful TV deal.  

f**k the BBC. 

👏👏👏👏

12 hours ago, itzdrk said:

f**k the BBC.  The match going fan is shafted time and time again by this deal of Friday night games where you often (largely?) cannot take public transport home.  

They should be allowed to do this to each fanbase one time per season maximum as a level of understanding that geographically it's going to come up.  

They also shouldn't be allowed to show the last game of the season if it has to finish on a Friday night.  

Awful TV deal.  

f**k the BBC. 

Be careful. We're supposed to be grateful that they give our league any attention at all.

15 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That’s us being sent to Arbroath, Cove and Inverness all on a Friday night. 

We’ve got Arbroath on a Friday night, too. 5-hour 250-mile round trip. Virtually impossible after a day at work. Don’t think any of these games will feature much away support which is a shame.

Friday night football was exciting when it first became a thing. I'm so over it now though. 

Is tomorrow night the 4th game of ours in the league theyve shown this season? Hamilton, Cove, QP, Raith, have I missed any? Plus we had Dundee on the 23rd Dec. Cant remember if that was shown on TV or not

Edited by Thereisalight..

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I see boab is compère for the  belrock Moffat night. How the f**k has he managed to weedle his way into absolutely everything involving the club. 

how have the board let that happen? 

Not really a club event but I know what you mean. As cringey as he is he’s still managed to raise money for the club in the past you can see why the club have been happy for him to become more involved. 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I see boab is compère for the  belrock Moffat night. How the f**k has he managed to weedle his way into absolutely everything involving the club. 

The guy is an embarrassment. I wish he would f**k off again. 

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I suppose the older members remember the "good" old days of when he was about and were like..."hey, you know what the young uns would like today...."

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not really a club event but I know what you mean. As cringey as he is he’s still managed to raise money for the club in the past you can see why the club have been happy for him to become more involved. 

Correct that this has absolutely nothing to do with the club , The Moff personally asked him to compere his event ( as a compere he is very good and helps to raise lots through his auction skills) 

15 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Due to Michael personally asking him to be compère , nothing to do with anyone related to the club , the club cannot arrange anything for his testimonial due to tax reasons and everything is run by an independent committee 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Due to Michael personally asking him to be compère , nothing to do with anyone related to the club , the club cannot arrange anything for his testimonial due to tax reasons and everything is run by an independent committee 

I get that but had the club not brought him back into the limelight there’s no way he’d have been involved in the bellrock event

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I get that but had the club not brought him back into the limelight there’s no way he’d have been involved in the bellrock event

He was always going to be compère , he is a friend of Michaels and has been for many years , the Bellrock also asked him to compere it 

17 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The guy is an embarrassment. I wish he would f**k off again. 

Given his name isn't actually Robert he should have called himself the Somerset Dick. That works better as it wouldn't matter if you like him or not, everyone would be in agreement with the name.