The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Celtic midfielder Kerr McInroy bids to shine in Championship fight at Ayr  United - Daily Record

Meh, I wouldnt be overjoyed if it is him. He made his bed so he can rot on the killie bench. Also why would killie do us a favour when they themselves are in a relegation battle? Why give us a player who could help take us to the Prem *

* yes thats looking unlikely after the last 2 months 

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Meh, I wouldnt be overjoyed if it is him. He made his bed so he can rot on the killie bench. Also why would killie do us a favour when they themselves are in a relegation battle? Why give us a player who could help take us to the Prem *

* yes thats looking unlikely after the last 2 months 

I don’t think they particularly care if we get promoted or not. 

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

It'll be grand, it was pretty obvious throughout January we were on a slowdown towards the end of the season now relegation was pretty much off the cards.  Folk can waffle about promotion but they didn't actually show they were serious about it with the business they did.  

It'll go down as both a success and missed opportunity at the end I think but a lot of credit would be banked if there was a piss up family fun day out at Hampden, ideally twice.  

Top of the league, through in the cup, why spend extra money when we are ticking all the boxes and scraping by with what we have got?

Well, because that might stop very quickly and we turn out to be shite.