The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Looks like the games going to be the Monday which is a disaster for me as I’m away to Cheltenham that day, cup run ruined. 

Where you seeing this?

If so, it’s an utter pile of shite - how hard is it to have two games on the Saturday and two games on the Sunday. Even one on the Friday night! 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Where you seeing this?

If so, it’s an utter pile of shite - how hard is it to have two games on the Saturday and two games on the Sunday. Even one on the Friday night! 

Reliable guy I know says it's more or less going to be that.  It'll be Hearts/Celtic and ICT/Killie Satirday, Rangers/Raith Sunday and us the Monday.  It's ridiculous there isn't 1 Saturday 3pm kick off in the National Cup quarter finals.

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Reliable guy I know says it's more or less going to be that.  It'll be Hearts/Celtic and ICT/Killie Satirday, Rangers/Raith Sunday and us the Monday.  It's ridiculous there isn't 1 Saturday 3pm kick off in the National Cup quarter finals.

If the BBC have the option of a Friday night, or Sunday afternoon and choose the Monday then that just about sums them up!

Edited by No_Problemo

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

If the BBC have the option of a Friday night, or Sunday afternoon and choose the Monday then that just about sums them up!

They had 2 Saturday, 1 Sunday and 1 Monday last year. Rugby is on BBC on the Sunday so BBC game won't be the Sunday.

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Tbf you constantly see Scottish football fans moaning about not enough games being televised. If you’re one of them you can’t really moan about games being shifted for it.

I don't think anyone who actually attends games does this, one for old firm fans who want to justify their "season ticket" (sky sports subscription).

10 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Surely to f**k Musonda will be back fit by June!

1 hour ago, Mod1967 said:

Which June?......The boy should be called the chocolate ghost!!!!

Wow!