The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

We’ll also have the Cappielow game a few days before it. Hard to get through 90 minutes against an Imrie Greenock without being booted to high f**k.

Aw f**k off you just know we're getting Friday night on BBC then so it's just 72 hrs after Morton game, that worked wonders with Cove/Queens games...

9 minutes ago, Young Eddie said:

The importance of the Falkirk game can't be understated. A chance to get to the semi finals and possibly against a non OF team. Graeme Mathie talks about setting new standards and achieving things the club has never achieved before. One of the best opportunities we'll ever get could be coming up in the next few weeks.

Still a good opportunity for Bully to give some of the fringe players minutes to keep their fitness up 

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Big Sean got one finger on the trophy. 

Sean McGinty lifts the Scottish Cup.

The skies darken and a huge message stretches across the sky.

"Congratulations Scottish Football. You have reached Level 2"

Edited by AuAl

12 minutes ago, Young Eddie said:

The importance of the Falkirk game can't be understated. A chance to get to the semi finals and possibly against a non OF team. Graeme Mathie talks about setting new standards and achieving things the club has never achieved before. One of the best opportunities we'll ever get could be coming up in the next few weeks.

You will get an OF team in semis.  Can’t have them meeting each other in semi. 🤪🤪

3 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Sean McGinty lifts the Scottish Cup.

The skies darken and a huge message stretches across the sky.

"Congratulations Scottish Football. You have reached Level 2"

There is probably nothing I would enjoy more than the ultimate shut up.  

I know the semi is probably all we can really hope for but Sean McGinty going from a symptom of everything that is wrong with a club hurtling towards the third tier to lifting the Scottish Cup would be one of Scottish football's finest ever moments.  

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

There is probably nothing I would enjoy more than the ultimate shut up.  

I know the semi is probably all we can really hope for but Sean McGinty going from a symptom of everything that is wrong with a club hurtling towards the third tier to lifting the Scottish Cup would be one of Scottish football's finest ever moments.  

Surely to f**k Musonda will be back fit by June!

I dream of a semi final against Kilmarnock. Would probably be the biggest game I'd ever attend in my lifetime so far. No tricks, no ruses, no one-eyed cheating dickheads, just Ayr vs Killie at the national stadium. 

I honestly believe in an Ayr win.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Surely to f**k Musonda will be back fit by June!

True, Zambia do have a fixture in June he'll want to be back fit for.  McGinty is the captain regardless though. 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Start him at left back.

Sean McGinty must lift the cup!

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

True, Zambia do have a fixture in June he'll want to be back fit for.  McGinty is the captain regardless though. 

McGinty is going to come on in the last 15 minutes to smash everything in sight and bring us home… 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Ambitious considering we never even got that at home in the last round...

Well, I remember we had over 8000 (including a very healthy away support of course) in the QF against Partick in 2000. I think if we do well in the league in the next couple of weeks we can build momentum and we should be aiming to get close to filling that stand. Plus I am sure we can fit a few extra into the tree.

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Last time we got to quarters in Scottish Cup was 2017 away to Hibs 

Aw f**k aye. The day McGuffie scored a screamer and McKenna tried to decapitate McGinn. Think we got a draw and a win in the league at Easter Road that year. 

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

You will get an OF team in semis.  Can’t have them meeting each other in semi. 🤪🤪

Richard Foster said the same after the game earlier. Theyve played SC semi finals before, 2016 and last year being the most recent that I recall,maybe another in that time frame as well actually

I definitely dont want celtic in the semi final. Theyd annihilate us and it would be painful. Killie/inverness or rangers are beatable 

Edited by Thereisalight..

16 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I definitely dont want celtic in the semi final. Theyd annihilate us and it would be painful. Killie/inverness or rangers are beatable 

Do you not fancy BIG SEAN up against likes of Kygo and Jota?