The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

When on earth was the last time we won there?

Remember losing famously on the BBC in the McCall season when we were up the top of the championship when they were bottom, Rudden ragdolled us.

Falkirk will be just as tricky as drawing any championship team IMO

We beat them up there that season. 1-0 and Moore scored the winner. 

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

When on earth was the last time we won there?

Remember losing famously on the BBC in the McCall season when we were up the top of the championship when they were bottom, Rudden ragdolled us.

Falkirk will be just as tricky as drawing any championship team IMO

Definitely - imagine they would finish somewhere mid to lower table in the championship this season. 

I'm sure we beat Falkirk 1-0 away from home that game. I ended up getting thrown out after Tarzan at half time for reasons I still don't know. I  followed the young lad through the bushes and shrubs but couldn't climb up the tree unfortunately. I ended up watching it through a crack in a gate beside the corner flag until smelly steward threatened to call the police as I was on private property. Some laugh 

8 minutes ago, ButAtWhatCost1 said:

I'm sure we beat Falkirk 1-0 away from home that game. I ended up getting thrown out after Tarzan at half time for reasons I still don't know. I  followed the young lad through the bushes and shrubs but couldn't climb up the tree unfortunately. I ended up watching it through a crack in a gate beside the corner flag until smelly steward threatened to call the police as I was on private property. Some laugh 

I knew I remembered there were two of them. Well played sir. 👏

35 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Definitely - imagine they would finish somewhere mid to lower table in the championship this season. 

They're squad has good players in it like Kai Kennedy, Callum Morrison, Craig McGuffie and then you've got likes of Brad MacKay, Coll Donaldson and Paul McGinn with premiership experience.

20 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Last season, the QF games were Saturday evening, two on Sunday afternoon, and Monday evening. 

47F79D21-91EC-46A1-A814-2FB52F6E6397.jpeg

Scotland playing at Murrayfield in Six Nations on Sunday so that will have a big impact on when PC plod approve Hearts game at home to Celtic considering Tynecastle is 5 minutes away from Murrayfield