The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The most annoying thing about potentially getting to a semi final will be how many **** come crawling out to get tickets for our allocation, if we don’t play them that is. Obviously season tickets holders will all get a ticket and anyone else who wants one. 

Personal favourite is trying to spot the 2001-02 Aurigin top at any big games, not that I could fit into mine.

48 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Of course we can win the Scottish Cup. We are one of only nine (soon to be eight) teams that still can win it.

Unlikely? Yes. However, I would never say that we are not winning it until we are out. Call me deluded, but stranger things have happened.

You’re right. I so want you to be right, I’m a ‘pint half full’ type of guy. You’re a ‘pint half full + a tequila’ type of guy but you’re absolutely right.  Not deluded. Committed and passionate! I’m paying for your day out at the final if it happens. 

4 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

You’re right. I so want you to be right, I’m a ‘pint half full’ type of guy. You’re a ‘pint half full + a tequila’ type of guy but you’re absolutely right.  Not deluded. Committed and passionate! I’m paying for your day out at the final if it happens. 

I don't even drink so it'll be a cheap day out. 😂

When on earth was the last time we won there?

Remember losing famously on the BBC in the McCall season when we were up the top of the championship when they were bottom, Rudden ragdolled us.

Falkirk will be just as tricky as drawing any championship team IMO