The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Glorious. Absoulotely glorious. 

The fact that he has not achieved anything of note or fulfilled his ambitions since leaving us is rather funny I’ll admit.

No way he’d ever admit to regretting the move but considering we went through a change in ownership to someone who has ambitions of progressing us begs to question of how would he have done as Ayr manager with Smiths backing. I don’t think Graeme Mathie would ever have been appointed for a start. 

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'll headbutt any maryhill knobend that tries! 😤

With McCall leaving, is Scally also away? Wasn't a bad assistant 🤔 something Bullen doesn't have.

Neil Scally can GTF. Made his bed with McCall when he slithered away. 

A couple of wins off the playoffs and a credible performance against Rangers in the last 16 of the Scottish cup. Seems a strange time to sack your management. 

The Championship is a shambles of a league and no team is staking a real clam to win it, maybe Thistle think they have a better chance of doing something with a different manager. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’d welcome McCall back at Somerset in any capacity.

Just not as manager. 

Agreed however can't see that happening now with our setup of Mathie as MD and Keith Glendinning on recruitment. 

DOF role might be along the lines somewhere in the Dave Smith blueprint but wouldn't have thought at the moment.