The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I cannae believe folk are wanking themselves into a frenzy over an inability to beat our nearest competitors in the league and it taking 120mins to beat a League 2 rabble

But hiy, we stuck 8 past cannon fodder in 2 games last month and knocked back a shite offer for our top scorer...when are we releasing the DVD and giving Lee Bullen & Davie Smith an open top bus tour down the High Street?

44 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

I cannae believe folk are wanking themselves into a frenzy over an inability to beat our nearest competitors in the league and it taking 120mins to beat a League 2 rabble

But hiy, we stuck 8 past cannon fodder in 2 games last month and knocked back a shite offer for our top scorer...when are we releasing the DVD and giving Lee Bullen & Davie Smith an open top bus tour down the High Street?

I can’t believe people get so wound up over the opinions of others and post nonsense like this. 

This is just every bit as embarrassing as people being “happy clappers”, which in this instance no one actually is. 

3 hours ago, Jazzar said:

Not much to add to all the above posts....except if we play like that in the next one (and regardless of who we play) we'll get fucking horsed.

If we play like we did for the first 88 minutes we'll get horsed, however if we play like we did for the last 32 then we'll be the ones doing the horsing.

The attitude, game plan, tempo and general body language was quite horrific up until we equalised, however after that it was like a switch had been flicked and there's no doubt Daire completely changed the game with his touches of class, his runs, his holding the ball up and his passes and movement. Bryden and McAllister also gave us that injection of passion and energy that was also sadly lacking and McKenzie also played his part.

I'd also agree that McAdams was outstanding but I'd still have Albinson back as he's proven himself over the season to be our first choice keeper. McAllister has to be in at RB and Daire has to start (I'd say Reading also plays much better with Daire beside him than anyone else).

The best thing about yesterday (apart from getting through) was that we finished the game on a high, the players were cheered off, Dipo got his goals, McAlear got another 60 mins under his belt and Daire has returned from injury looking better than ever and really hungry for game time, so while it was a grim first 88 mins and looking like an utter horror show, it all turned out well in the end and SURELY we'll now be rewarded with a home tie against the mighty Darvel.........

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

When is the draw? After the game tomorrow? 

Yes and if Uncle Ian pulls of this blinder then you're going to have 4 championship/1 league one or WOSL & 3 Premiership in the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup.

That's nuts, way it's going there could be a fricking all championship semi final...

37 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

5.30 tomorrow on SFA website 

Literally anyone: “it would make great sense to have the draw on prime-time TV as part of the Darvel v Falkirk broadcast.”

The SFA: “nah let’s hide it on our website at tea-time lol.”

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Hopefully that birthday card pish gesture in the Rangers game leads to extra time and a knackered Thistle side.

Michael Beale is a confirmed VL and anyone praising him for “sportsmanship” should go and start following cricket.

Edited by D'Jaffo