The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

Both of them at least 3 weeks away from a return

Is this a horrible joke? 😂

Murdoch was meant to be back last week, and I’ve completely lost track with Musonda. Musonda isn’t going to be ready to start until the last 4/5 games. 

Edited by No_Problemo

51 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Being able to pay up a season ticket is promising. 👍 

Edit - Would have been nice to know what's happening with our highlights and when we can expect to see improvement.

Edited by Trogdor

Players actually wanting to sign for us is a big positive after the club did everything it could over the last couple of years to make it a truly depressing place to come and play. Hopefully see the benefit of that in the summer when we might be looking for another 3-4 players. 

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

play. Hopefully see the benefit of that in the summer when we might be looking for another 3-4 players. 

It Certainly sounds like we'll be looking for a new centre forward as we won't stop Dipo trebling his wages by turning down a club in England again . If we bank enough money on this deal to get 3 or 4 proven operators in it would take the sting out of it somewhat. 

The club is in a different place completely these days . 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I like Mathie he speaks very well and gives us insights but I do feel that if we will have news on strip and season tickets in the next week, maybe he should have waited till he could announce that before doing this press conference 

To be honest, I was glad to hear these things. There is a lot they hide from supporters now, like player injuries, transfers  or kit releases. You have some ITK smugly telling you they know but can’t say anything. A certain amount of transparency is a good thing and stops conspiracy theories. 

Last seasons kits were a bit of a mess, A Spurs retro kit, a Burnley tribute kit and an away kit that was fine. It was like the days of having Nike templates that were used by half the junior teams. It doesn’t feel like an Ayr strip if Cumnock wear the same one and the same colour scheme. 

I’ve not seen any request for engagement but as long as some fans are being involved then hopefully it will be a bit better.