The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

So if we're not top 4 who is ?

Thistle or Morton who've both just been ragdolled by the worst teams in the league that we've stuffed around the same period ?

When exactly were Partick or Morton 'ragdolled' by these teams? 

Just now, Shibuya said:

Must be rough being a Ton fan at the moment, from top to seventh in a few months!

Mind when they said that they’d be struggling to pick any of our players to get into their team. 

5 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Not getting the shouts for McInroy at left back one bit. None of us have seen him play there before and by all accounts he hasn’t made any impact playing there for Killie.

I was half tongue in cheek. It reflects my frustration with Reading tbf.

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

No, I'm quite happy with where we're at and it would take a monumental collapse for us not to be involved in the play off mix, irrespective of whether we bring in anyone else or not.

Ayr are six points from fourth and eight points from seventh, with twelve games left. Not remotely insurmountable.

39 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Ayr are six points from fourth and eight points from seventh, with twelve games left. Not remotely insurmountable.

Absolutely, when you consider that we’ve only taken 7 points from the last 6 league games 

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Not getting the shouts for McInroy at left back one bit. None of us have seen him play there before and by all accounts he hasn’t made any impact playing there for Killie.

Where did this Mcinroy returning to Ayr nonsense come from!? This happens quite often with loans I've noticed 🤔

There were a few Ayr fans asking to bring Drinan back, Corrie Ndaba, Cammy Smith returning, 🙄 Ross Doohan etc

These guys were here on loan. Yes, some done well and others were guff. Ayr fans shouldn't be so obsessed with loans returning 🙄

Mcinroy sits on the bench for the Unwashed. He made his choice. Let him rot on the bench whilst Ayr attempt to get a better player in, one that actually can play in defence.