The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If he’s giving up what could essentially be a job for life, to kick a ball about with his pals for 4 months…then someone needs to have a word with him.

I doubt he’ll leave the coaching staff. No doubt we’d bring him back when he finishes for good. 

The guy clearly just wants to play so fair enough to him. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I doubt he’ll leave the coaching staff. No doubt we’d bring him back when he finishes for good. 

The guy clearly just wants to play so fair enough to him. 

Yes, makes no odds to us as a club as he's realistically never playing for us again in a competitive match, so if he has the chance to get some game time doing what he loves, then good luck to him I'd say.

I do hope he stays on though in some capacity as is a very good guy to have around the place as I'm sure the powers that be will be well aware.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, makes no odds to us as a club as he's realistically never playing for us again in a competitive match, so if he has the chance to get some game time doing what he loves, then good luck to him I'd say.

I do hope he stays on though in some capacity as is a very good guy to have around the place as I'm sure the powers that be will be well aware.

I would presume it would be a loan and he will help out with coaching/fitness during the week, but not be with the squad on match days at weekends.  It will be something him the board and Bullen will have discussed and be happy with.