The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

There’s no way any of Smith , Bryden McKenzie will be loaned out , they are really good cover if anything was to go wrong , not many experienced guys will sign to sit on the bench at this point of the season they normally move to get game time 

Totally agree why would any of these players or Hewitt go out they're all in around the first team and play well, we need a competitive squad, a couple could go but none of them for me.

9 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I had heard a senior player was wanting to hook up with some old mates a few weeks ago.  So I am guessing it is him.

Moff and McGinty are the only "senior" players I can think of in our squad ??

Aye it will be Moffat, Glenafton's Twitter post yesterday seems pretty evident.

Fair enough, hope he can get some game time if that's what he's looking for. I wonder if he'll keep up his coaching role with us?

Edited by AuAl

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If he’s giving up what could essentially be a job for life, to kick a ball about with his pals for 4 months…then someone needs to have a word with him.

That's why I assume he will continue coaching with us if the club had agreed to it. 

Edited by AuAl