The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Club done it right , they had to wait on Livi  announcing he had left , VOR unhappy it was leaked by other sources  , press were told to wait official announcement but jumped the gun 

Appreciate your candour, openness (when you can) and sometimes difficult position. 

10 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

According to the guy that does the Livi press, Mullin was ‘unofficially’ recalled. It was pretty much just about getting his wage away on our end. Glad it’s worked out well for everyone involved though, good luck for the season lads!

Cheers fella, Keep Nicky warm for us. 

1 minute ago, yorkshirepud said:

Still think we need a defender. Houston, Reading, McAllister, Kirk, McGinty, Hewitt, Bangala and a fragile Musonda is a bit light.

Tumilty is yer man. Don’t know what his wages will be mind. 

14 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Kilmarnock have mutually consented Kyle Lafferty and are now looking for a new striker.

Hope Mathie turns off his phone….

Strange one after sticking by him during his ban. Their other striking options are dug meat. Killie in free fall is pleasing. Hopefully another relegation for them incoming and we pass them on the way up. Carlsberg dont do dream situations...

Assuming we don't lose anyone then we've got a pretty good and balanced squad for the remainder of the season, although we're probably still a bit short up top, especially if Dipo was to pick up an injury and possibly could do with one more at the back also.

BUT, if nothing else happens then I don't think we can complain too much.

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Assuming we don't lose anyone then we've got a pretty good and balanced squad for the remainder of the season, although we're probably still a bit short up top, especially if Dipo was to pick up an injury and possibly could do with one more at the back also.

Aye, this is where I'm at.

Dipo getting injured gives me the fear though. He's so much more than goals. A great out ball who wins more than his fair share of 50/50s and brings other players in. Its why he's got so many assists as well.

If Queens Park lose Murray then that is a rival weakened for sure. Why can't we win this league? 

Excited Ric Flair GIF

7 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Agree ,maybe a striker short, pleased with McKenzie and Bryden together on Friday so hopefully they can step up, ideally a left sided defender but happy for that to wait. 

I'd be keeping both Smith and Hewitt for the battles ahead been impressed with both, if 2 were to go out its Ashford and Bangala for me but who'd want them.