The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Ayr23 said:

Is this our #imminent? Tweeted 2 minutes ago. 

BE3EBB4E-4A49-41D0-AC54-D1DD21EBFD8D.jpeg

I saw the club had tweeted that earlier - I didn't think we were allowed to show live games that aren't officially on telly - is it allowed as it's the cup or something?

Dundee seem to be linked with a striker from down south which is making me hope we may still be in with a shout for Connor Shields, i mean surely to f**k Queens Park aren't going to sign him they've already got Simon Murray and Euan Henderson...

Just now, rb123! said:

Dundee seem to be linked with a striker from down south which is making me hope we may still be in with a shout for Connor Shields, i mean surely to f**k Queens Park aren't going to sign him they've already got Simon Murray and Euan Henderson...

I highly doubt Shields will be loaned out. He started for Motherwell on Saturday. 

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Have heard shields is coming to us weirdly enough today. Hope to god that doesn’t mean Murray leaves tomorrow 

1 minute ago, qpfc said:

Have heard shields is coming to us weirdly enough today. Hope to god that doesn’t mean Murray leaves tomorrow 

Surely you are safe - Murray is very good but he is pushing 30, available for free in the summer, top of the league (for another few days 😉) and on a decent wage already.