The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Only signed for tranmere last summer, so a loan?

Probably. Think he’s been injured so a loan to get him playing again it would seem. 

If we could do what we did with Dempsey and get a clause to buy I’d be delighted. 

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What time do the SFA offices close? Is there a chance we don’t get an announcement today. 

I know that on deadline day they are working until after midnight getting all the paperwork done, and on weekends they are also working for any Saturday registrations. Wouldn’t be shocked if they work late tonight too given the high chance of a lot of movement. 

21 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What time do the SFA offices close? Is there a chance we don’t get an announcement today. 

Think there could be something else in pipeline and waiting to announce them at same time now , interviews have taken place with the media I understand 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

70 folk in this thread waiting for something to happen. We're a bunch of sad bassas 🤣

Well at least 70 people on here are going to be very happy when the announcement comes , things are happening in background which could be holding announcements, but rest assured movement has taken place 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Well at least 70 people on here are going to be very happy when the announcement comes , things are happening in background which could be holding announcements, but rest assured movement has taken place 

It Will Be Ok GIF

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

70 folk in this thread waiting for something to happen. We're a bunch of sad bassas 🤣

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I’m finding this really tricky to check for updates while preparing dinner - think I’ll just have lasagne on its own - sure the family will understand 🤣

Aye I'm 100% in the bad books as helping with homework / dinner prep has been shoddy at best from me so far.  

Hopefully be worth it 🤣

14 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I know that on deadline day they are working until after midnight getting all the paperwork done, and on weekends they are also working for any Saturday registrations. Wouldn’t be shocked if they work late tonight too given the high chance of a lot of movement. 

There is a light that never goes out …(in the SFA registrations office)