The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Not to put the damper on things but Bullen didn't exactly give a convincing answer that we've definitely got Mullin for the rest of the season.

Mentioned having three days to "bash something out" to ensure we have him for the rest of the season

I can understand that, after that performance...daffy duck masturbation GIF

Has Mullin actually played any minutes for Livi this season which means he can't play for another team this season unless it was a permanent move and also Livi won't let him play in the cup Tuesday night which will explain why he played 90 minutes tonight possibly.

Seems like it's still very much up in the air regarding Mullen, kinda like who'll blink first. Thought we had a decent relationship with Livi surely they wouldn't recall him out of spite. More than his performance you can see he's one of the leaders on the park and the other players look toward him.

26 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Has Mullin actually played any minutes for Livi this season which means he can't play for another team this season unless it was a permanent move and also Livi won't let him play in the cup Tuesday night which will explain why he played 90 minutes tonight possibly.

We should know by Tuesday whether or not he'll be staying on. Would like to think he'll be staying and, of course, playing on Tuesday. 

11 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

We should know by Tuesday whether or not he'll be staying on. Would like to think he'll be staying and, of course, playing on Tuesday. 

With Livingston still in the scottish cup i doubt they'd let him play in the competition for us cause they didn't let him play against Pollok

38 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Played 9mins in the prem for them and maybe some league cup games

A word for JML who was also one of our best players tonight, until Mullin just stole the show…

I’ve wondered about the potential of Bryden at times, what a hit - hopefully he kicks on from here. I would still recruit and get him out on loan to get regular game time though. 

I imagine sides must be watching Dempsey too…

3 hours ago, Hursty said:

I hope I'm proved wrong but against a team with 14 goals conceded in 3 games we are going to letting their 2 centre half's double up on Dipo as a lone striker and thus render us pretty toothless up front.   

Get it right up me.  

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

A word for JML who was also one of our best players tonight, until Mullin just stole the show…

I’ve wondered about the potential of Bryden at times, what a hit - hopefully he kicks on from here. I would still recruit and get him out on loan to get regular game time though. 

I imagine sides must be watching Dempsey too…

Imagine if Chalmers had been playing tonight holy f**k...