The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Well, I'm overjoyed to be served a huge piece of humble pie after my earlier panicking pish !

That was simply brilliant and just a fantastic all round team performance.

Brilliant Ayr.

Wee man here over the moon his star player Bryden scored a screamer! 

Had to correct his fan chants though...  🎵Let's go Rob a Tesco! Let's go Rob a Tesco!🎵🎶😂

Fantastic tonight. Any new players would have to be world beaters to fit in this team 😁👍

Dave Smith get yet fucking cash out and get Mullin signed before Tuesday cause there will be other clubs on the phone to Livi tomorow morning asking about him.

Wonder if this'll another TV masterclass which sways a signing target to sign for us ALAS Chalmers

Not to put the damper on things but Bullen didn't exactly give a convincing answer that we've definitely got Mullin for the rest of the season.

Mentioned having three days to "bash something out" to ensure we have him for the rest of the season

Just now, rb123! said:

Not to put the damper on things but Bullen didn't exactly give a convincing answer that we've definitely got Mullin for the rest of the season.

Mentioned having three days to "bash something out" to ensure we have him for the rest of the season

I think it’s a game of holding our nerve…

Livingston don’t want him sitting in the stands, paying his entire wage. I also don’t think they want to show themselves  up as a side that treats players poorly - and that’s exactly what this would be IMO.