The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Something I hadn't even considered with the new stand, that the stadium capacity might go up? I'm not even sure what the official capacity just now. Could be negligible right enough. 

I think the change is negligible. I'm sure that was asked at the Vision Night, maybe +300 or something like that?

No idea on what difference it will make to overall capacity (not that we often get that close to selling out), but having seats on both sides of the ground will be a huge improvement imo.

As much as I always stand on the NT, I think it will be great for folk who want to sit but don't want to have to go up into the main stand.

Retaining the terracing while adding seats behind as well was the perfect choice I thought 

Edited by AuAl

20 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Aye, it's modernising but also retaining the character of the NT. Very well designed.

Proper toilets and catering etc, is a big improvement also🤣.

Theres no reason why we can't keep the charm of Somerset intact while still adding the much needed modern facilities/services around about it.

I'm very excited about the plans coming to fruition.

Edited by AuAl

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Graceful end for Wullie Gibson I see.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

The guy is a fucking weapon. He also has anger management issues.

I wouldn't be surprised at all with him saying something racially aggravated in the heat of the moment in a Tesco (as is alleged).

18 hours ago, AuAl said:

Proper toilets and catering etc, is a big improvement also🤣.

Theres no reason why we can't keep the charm of Somerset intact while still adding the much needed modern facilities/services around about it.

I'm very excited about the plans coming to fruition.

Could do with more toilets tbh. 6 over there isnt enough 

14 hours ago, Trogdor said:

The guy is a fucking weapon. He also has anger management issues.

I wouldn't be surprised at all with him saying something racially aggravated in the heat of the moment in a Tesco (as is alleged).

Guy definitely does have anger issues. A lad I know does the stewarding and he says Gibson was a complete cock to 2 of the women stewards last season. Tried to run one of them over in a rage when he was leaving after a defeat 

2 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Wasn't it Wullie Gibson who grabbed his genitals towards a female in the NT last season?

I think he did something like that to Itzdrk whilst insuating this his partner beat him or something. There he was making light of domestic violence that night. He's always been a fucking weapon.

Would like to point out that Ayr were top of the league before Somerset Boab brought out his new song about Akinyemi.

Coincidence? I think not.

Defense was poor and Bangala is Bollocks. Credit to Luke Mccowan though, only gets credit because he's a former Ayr player. 

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

They were all shite. 

Special mention to Bangala who can now join the special pantheon of magnificent Ayr duds. 

Absolute Dire. Does not look like a player at all. Honestly, I'd take Michael Hewitt back from his loan to fill Bangala's position as he honestly couldn't do any worse.

Half a season that exceeded all our expectations but that was really poor tonight.

Every player paralysed by the fear of losing the ball, meant that everything was predictable & pedestrian. Dundee looked far hungrier than we did, even playing with 10.

Still could be a very decent season, I’d bite your hand off for 4th.