The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just had a look at our league performance so far this year compared to last season.  Last season we got 39 points in 36 games.  This season we have 32 points in 17 games.   Last season QOS were relegated with 33 points and Dunfermline went to the relegation play-offs with 35 points.

We scored 39 goals last season - in the 17 games this season we have scored 36.  We won 9 games last season and have won 9 already this season.

We all know we are better than last season (and the one before too where we got 29 points & scored 31 goals).  Think these stats highlight what an improvement there has been..

On 04/12/2022 at 12:21, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Tasty club badge decorated empire biscuits now on sale in the ground. Honestly this season keeps defying all expectations. 

On 04/12/2022 at 13:08, Trogdor said:

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

I'm quite particular about empire biscuits, was it iced to the edge and did it have enough jam in it? How much were they?

Brownings guff. I had one and it was a case of "hunt the jam". Hope that odious John Gall wasnt making them or they may have had an extra ingredient. I half jest of course

Nice to see the club are doing quite a few things in the lead up to Christmas. A pop up shop in the town, the calendar signing, Christmas Carol's and a party for the weans before the Dundee game. Definitely good things when the feel good factor is already high on and off field. Well done to all involved in those 

27 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Nice to see the club are doing quite a few things in the lead up to Christmas. A pop up shop in the town, the calendar signing, Christmas Carol's and a party for the weans before the Dundee game. Definitely good things when the feel good factor is already high on and off field. Well done to all involved in those 

Where's the pop up shop?

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Where's the pop up shop?

It will be in Ayr  Central , starting this Saturday 10th up until Friday 16th

Hours 

Saturday to Wednesday 11-5

Thur-Fri 11-6 

special guests throughout the week , manager , players , Panda and some entertainment thrown in 

39 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Hours 

Thur-Fri 11-6 

special guests throughout the week , manager , players , Panda and some entertainment thrown in 

This is a great idea .get it right up the rangers shop.

22 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Hours 

Thur-Fri 11-6 

That's an absolutely cracking idea. 

Livi stopping Mullin playing for us in the SC made me wonder if they would pull him back, but everything you read re Livi tends to suggest they are off loading players to bring some targets in January.  May not be good news as they may have someone willing to pay a small fee or perhaps use him in some swap deal, hopefully it was only a clause they put in just in case 🤞🏻

5 minutes ago, Ayrmai said:

Livi stopping Mullin playing for us in the SC made me wonder if they would pull him back, but everything you read re Livi tends to suggest they are off loading players to bring some targets in January.  May not be good news as they may have someone willing to pay a small fee or perhaps use him in some swap deal, hopefully it was only a clause they put in just in case 🤞🏻

Mullin would have to agree to any move though - can’t see a top league side being overly interested and I can’t see him wanting to move to another side in our league. 

1 hour ago, Ayrmai said:

Livi will just be hoping we pay a fee for him in Jan.