The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

39 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Still ridiculously tight at the top and a horror fixture in Inverness next weekend, let's not worry about next season yet. 

Inverness have 3 defeats and 2 draws in their last 5 games.  We really shouldn't be treating that as a horror fixture.   We also won the last time we played them up there and drew 2 of the previous 3.    Let's go up there and get them beat.  

15 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Inverness have 3 defeats and 2 draws in their last 5 games.  We really shouldn't be treating that as a horror fixture.   We also won the last time we played them up there and drew 2 of the previous 3.    Let's go up there and get them beat.  

On paper we're the better team but historical results are awful. We should have hammered them down here and yet they somehow ran off with all three points. They are really good at seeing out a result if they get their noses in front, well, against us anyway! 

As for Tomi i am not in the least bit surprised he is struggling, he didn't do much of a pre season and predictably got injured very early in to the season, the guy bought in to his own hype and is paying the price for it now. 

20 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Accies hadn't won at home since August, to Arbroath. There are zero easy games this season.

They still haven't, to be fair.  

Edit - I'm not saying it will be an easy game, of course it won't, and despite our good run of results the form isn't exactly convincing.  I'm just not having the narrative that going away to a team with 9 points out of a possible 21 at home who have their own injury worried is a 'horror fixture'.

Edited by Hursty

27 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Can get ready to probably hear this from Bully soon when folk start sprouting nonsense fees for Dipo...

They already are. On Open All Mics they suggested that someone could pick up Nouble for £100k, and Livingston could replace him with Dipo for less.

Let's stop this 🙄 Dipo is Going Nowhere soon.

He is An Honest Man.

Stop listening to the gossip Shite! Akinyemi's not rocking up to Livingston for Ayr to make a quick couple of grand. He's here to play with the team around him, become a better player and hopefully, fingers crossed, Ayr might get a taste of the Premier league.

Anybody who states Dipo is Going to K*llie is obviously a sad pathetic piece of shit. I doubt Dipo would want to swap top of the league for a relegation scrap with K*llie

A lot of people will assume that Dipo is on a years contract 
I am enjoying the fact Dempsey and Musonda are both going completely under the radar in terms of attention.
Just by fans. Could very well not be by other teams, could actually be the ones we have to worry about the most.

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I am enjoying the fact Dempsey and Musonda are both going completely under the radar in terms of attention.

One significant reason that pundits spent longer discussing Akinyemi than Musonda this weekend is because Akinyemi actually played this weekend.

19 minutes ago, Thumper said:

One significant reason that pundits spent longer discussing Akinyemi than Musonda this weekend is because Akinyemi actually played this weekend.

We have been in the top 4 for the majority of the season and it’s not just because of Dipo, Dempsey and Musonda are up there with the best defender and midfielder in the league but have pretty much gone I unmentioned in the media outside the VOR