The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The highlights packages have been bad enough recently, to pay £15 for footage from a camera with no zoom capabilities and the god awful commentary is bad enough, but to ask season ticket holders to pay for it is bad. 

I understand there may be cost implications of streaming tonight but bumping season ticket holders for a rearranged game shouldn't happen.  

Anyone else having trouble with getting the stream? I’ve received the payment receipt (twice as I think I’ve been a fud and ordered it twice) but no sign of any code and when I log in it says I don’t have a valid pass. Have checked junk email and nothing there either.

27 minutes ago, munro7 said:

Anyone else having trouble with getting the stream? I’ve received the payment receipt (twice as I think I’ve been a fud and ordered it twice) but no sign of any code and when I log in it says I don’t have a valid pass. Have checked junk email and nothing there either.

This has also happened to me, I’m hoping it’s because the stream is not live yet ?

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Seems like it’s fucked- going to need to stream this via other means 

5607B783-8978-456B-A773-E83448344E8E.png

Unreal.

The SPFL match centre (matchcentre.spfl.co.uk) works fine. It's pixellot but the stream quality is otherwise excellent.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

One of the most pleasing aspects tonight - 4 different goalscorers and Dipo not amongst them. We need the other guys chipping in so I'm delighted to see that. 😀

Someone start the league winning shite talk before I pee ma pants!😁

This is definitely a top four team Ayr has and i did sort of expect a better showing from partick.

Football is a baffling game sometimes.

The turnaround in this team is pretty astonishing.  

Yes the league is wide open and we're just as likely to lose the next few games and drop like a stone - but f**k me, this is a lovely feeling.

Well played Bullen, and well played all the lads tonight!!!

18 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

One of the most pleasing aspects tonight - 4 different goalscorers and Dipo not amongst them. We need the other guys chipping in so I'm delighted to see that. 😀

Admittedly one of them hasn't actually been on the club's books for eight years so is unlikely to be given applause in training tomorrow.

Although it took longer than it should have, you've got to give Bullen a tremendous amount of credit for bringing McGinty on. It absolutely stopped the crazy end-to-end madness of the first 50 minutes. Yes, they still had chances but for the most part, it was like slamming the door shut in their face. Stifled the game. Big Sean was a colossus when he came on, absolutely magnificent.

Let's hope that Bullen doesn't fall into the trap though of starting the Arbroath game the way he finished that one.

Totally buzzing though, what a massive 3 points! Woo hoo!

That was a roller-coaster of a game. Brownlies OG was a truly magnificent header. Thought Mullin and Young were excellent tonight.

Bringing on McGinty was an excellent decision. Reading was having a mare tonight and big Sean gave us solidity we badly lacked in the first half.

Also Willie Collum is an utter clown of a referee. Some baffling decisions from him and the assistants. One highlight was the linesman on the North terrace side standing shouting uselessly as the Partick player walked an extra 15 yards towards the halfway line at one of their throw ins.

4 hours ago, kennypat said:

What he said 👆. I’d guess it could be argued either way though, it’s another case of the club can’t win. I’ll be there in person anyway 

The rules have changed this year , I believe SFA have stated that all streaming must be through a subscription channel and cannot be part of a season ticket package