The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

With Halloween coming up I was wondering whether it's possible to get a themed variation on all the teams in the division.

Some are easy like Wraith Rovers, Scare United, Screams Park. There are some more tenuous ones like Inverness Skulladonian Thistle or Hamilton Diabolical.

Is there one for every team?

1 minute ago, Iain said:

With Halloween coming up I was wondering whether it's possible to get a themed variation on all the teams in the division.

Some are easy like Wraith Rovers, Scare United, Screams Park. There are some more tenuous ones like Inverness Skulladonian Thistle or Hamilton Diabolical.

Is there one for every team?

Cove Fangers.

The Hags.

The Dark 'Wooos'.

The Dead Lichties.

Greenock Morton.

Chalmers floating around the front line could be very exciting once he's settled in. Young puts in a good shift to compliment Dipo and Kirk continues to have opposing players bounce off that big arse of his.

Also, Albinson had at least three top class saves.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Possibly, also QP were incredibly poor.

I actually didn't think they were that bad. They created quite a few chances. We looked strong in defence generally, and we took our chances unlike last week.

If we play like that against one of the poorer teams in the division we'll run riot.

Shankland is still ahead of anything Akinyemi has done so far imo. I think our style of play at the minute is suiting Dipo as it can be very direct and we like to get balls wide and whipped back into the box. Shankland at times for us was having to create his own chances and then put them away.

Akinyemi might have fact that he’ll make the club a bit of money though.