The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Pretty sure i remembering reading a while ago too that if it was to happen while she was in Scotland there's a state funeral up here in Edinburgh and all sorts. 

So aye game would have no chance 

Not the case. The body will be taken back to London after lying in repose at St Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh. The funeral service will take place at Westminster Abbey and she will be interred at Windsor Castle.

20 hours ago, mugen_power said:

What they should do is reach out to the hospital relay broadcast team, who have commentated for the hospitals and visually impaired fans for decades

We're only allowed to do this because it's a closed link. To publicly broadcast we need a licence and SFA copyright permission (to many £££s). BTW if anyone is interested in volunteering to help us out drop me a PM 

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Good chance the game will be postponed on Saturday, I’m sure football will be suspended for at least a week when the Queen dies and it’s not looking good for her just now. 

Press saying all  sports will be cancelled for 7 days from her death 

28 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Maybe it will go ahead…?

3A588D1E-F1AD-49E3-8252-79E307885056.jpeg

On SPFL Website 

We fully appreciate that clubs will, understandably, want clarity regarding this weekend’s fixtures as soon as possible and we will provide an update tomorrow.

They mentioned a timetable of mourning a while ago for the BBC and its mental. 

No Joyous music for days, No comedy or light entertainment  to be screened for days. Stuff like that. I am sure they postponed games when Diana died. 

I doubt very much that the games will go ahead, possibly even next weekend either. I hope I am wrong.