The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Any new faces been spotted around Somerset park or any rumours circulating? Getting close tho the end of the window! 

Window is only closing for signings , loanees have another month I heard 

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Would you advise fatties like me to get a size up? Because an XL would usually fit me fine but I got the away top two seasons ago in an XL and it was very unflattering. 

Size up yes 

3 hours ago, Dauntless said:

I wonder if we've binned the " Scottish football experience" idea and will be returning to London for any new signings .....

Unless we're getting some real class acts from Celtic / Rangers who're ready for our first team, then I'd most certainly rather we took a risk on finding another Tomi / Dipo from down South.

I'd also be happy if Alex Kirk could get one of his highly rated striker pals up to join him from the Emirates for a season.....

Once the weather deteriorates and the pitches get heavier, we'll need a bit more 'cavalry' then we currently have. It's great to see us play on nice pitches even if some are plastic but those winter months will be here soon enough and then the predictable injuries will kick-in. At least 3 more signings, especially up top please.   

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

is it likely to sell out this week? is this one that we won't get any top-up orders on?

Will not sell out this week and also been told it could be difficult to get anymore before new year at earliest , we have good availability on most of the the sizes , 2xl only around 30 and 3xl only 15 are the ones that could be an issue 

Edited by Finlay21

3 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Not a fan of any of the 3 kits we have this season. The Ayrshire Post retro one is where it's at 😍

I actually like all 3 of them. although the half black half white Bodog one (Blackburn template) remains my all time favourite.

26 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Will not sell out this week and also been told it could be difficult to get anymore before new year at earliest , we have good availability on most of the the sizes , 2xl only around 30 and 3xl only 15 are the ones that could be an issue 

Ta, I'll be in this week but not sure what day yet, just seeing if I need to make it a priority to come in.