The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Got the Ayrshire Postohe on Friday and it's even better in person, was waiting for 3rd strip to decide if I was getting that or the black away one but I think I'll be getting the black one.

Aye I saw a couple of people walking about on Friday night wearing them and they looked really tidy up close. Still undecided what one to buy.

12 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Robbo any retro ones left? 

Only 2 and 3xl , all other sizes ordered and due for delivery next week , best to pre order via shop as supply is limited 

Edited by Finlay21

5 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Heard today that 2 premier league teams have enquired about Akenyemi, came from a premier league coach who played for Ayr.

There is absolutely no chance anyone will get him this season 

11 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That looks nice except the sponsor, as it looks the type to fall off in the first wash in machine.

Cant see that happening, the sponsor printing is no different to any other years sponsor , it’s the same company who puts it in , you will always get the odd one mainly down to washing in too hot a temperature 

1 minute ago, Buckfast said:

From what I heard they will be in for him in January if he keeps his form.

I would bet any money we will not sell in January , he is on a 2 year contract, end of season at earliest