The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Akinyemi on a 2 year deal btw...lovely stuff.

Thought we were excellent tonight, really organised, very energetic and dangerous almost every time we came forward. More of that pls. Great start to the weekend.

Fucking brilliant and it reinforces the point that no team in this league is considerably better than us. They may be more consistent over the season, but if we can get a backup striker and another midfield option in then there’s no reason we can’t be top 4.

Bullen has all the makings of a proper manager. His own way of playing and the ability to get his players to play it.

10 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Bullen has all the makings of a proper manager. His own way of playing and the ability to get his players to play it.

I think he's really benefited from having a pre-season and also being able to bring his own type of players in. In each of their interviews I felt there was a bit of grit and determination in each of them.   

Bloody hell, after that QP first half I was ready to pull the plug on Bullen and since then it's been night and day. Terrible first ten minutes tonight before we turned it around and put Dundee to the sword. 

Also, SEAN MCGINTY IMPACT SUB!

500+ at Morton next week?

Edited by Shibuya

On the train back home with a massive smile. Unbelievable result considering the first 5 minutes. A friend of mine came along tonight who hadn’t been to Somerset in 4 years, but when we went 1-0 down I said to him that we’re still in this. He’s an Arsenal fan so was happy to see big Kirk playing. He’s not promised to come back, but we’ll see…

I’m probably known amongst family and friends for getting carried away and being an optimist, but the fact that we did what we just did… a man can dream.

We looked solid at the back in the second half (big shout out to Albinson), we created a lot of chances, and scored two excellent goals. What a buzz! 

p.s. get it up the Dundee player who got sent off.

7 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Bloody hell, after that QP first half I was ready to pull the plug on Bullen and since then it's been night and day. Terrible first ten minutes tonight before we turned it around and put Dundee to the sword. 

500+ at Morton next week?

Last seasons team would have crumbled after that early goal. Dundee were the better team in the first 10 minutes and in brief spells in the second-half. Ayr were fantastic and it was a convincing win. 

A very good team performance with a lot of good individual performances, but Dipo and Charlie in particular were excellent tonight. 

And what a fucking hit that was by Houston!

If Carlsberg did weekends it starts on the Friday night with your team pumping Dundee 3 v 1 on the telly to go 4 points clear at the top of the table 

Enjoy your weekend folks and take in the moment as it looks like the Bully express is starting to take us on a journey...