The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

We aren’t getting Kelly, but he could easily replace McKenzie and just play a bit deeper - giving us more in midfield. As long as he and the wide guys get up in support it shouldn’t affect Dipo. Having better footballers around him can only benefit him. 

I’d like to think that our start to the season, and the amount of chances we’ve created would make us an appealing prospect for players without a club and also to Premiership teams loaning players out. Im still hopeful of us doing some good business next week.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The work rate from this team is most pleasing to watch.

And they came back from an early goal down.

And they look organised.

I thought it would be a long game when that early goal went in, but the performance was fantastic. Absolutely buzzing with tonight's result.

We're still 2 or 3 suspensions/injuries away from being up against it, but it is deeply pleasing to be performing that way and stacking the points early, giving the back room team a little breathing room to get reinforcements in, rather than panicking over it. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

We're still 2 or 3 suspensions/injuries away from being up against it

Still, imagine being able to bring on another centre half for lols in added time. Been a while since that's been possible.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I may well be over-reacting but the second and third goal must be among the best goals I've seen us score. Absolute belters.

The third isn't a Keigan Parker bicycle kick but on the other hand at least I was physically present for that.

What a first goal for Houston. You'd think he did that every week.