The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:

Also, surely it’s a no brainier to release it tomorrow pre match? Club shop would be rammed (more than usual).

It’s just arrived in the country and was planned to land late September, getting pulled forward to next week has been a challenge to the club 

42 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Pretty sure they said it was when it was announced 

Think it might be a charity sponsor, although I could just be making that up. Have a vague recollection of that been mentioned. 

See Celtic are starting to offload a number of their excess players, would assume guys like Mikey Johnston will find another Premiership gig. Hopefully as their excess filters out it will push guys down the order at other clubs to get the ball rolling with completing our squad over the next week. 

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Think it might be a charity sponsor, although I could just be making that up. Have a vague recollection of that been mentioned. 

Ayr rugby club have the same charity partner and their away shirt was in their colours, yellow pink and grey, think a % of sales went to the charity.

Would love it to happen but cant see us getting him. 
Would love it but as Djaffo I think said how do you fit him in to the current set up Dipo up front him self does it work? Do you drop the wide guys and play a diamond with Kelly at 10 and Bangela sitting in front of the back 4 and keep a front 2 with little to none width. Would be mad to turn him down if there was a chance but he would change the way we play drastically.

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

All this talk about Kelly is complete madness. He’ll get a contract in English league one or higher. Let’s move on and be more realistic in our potential targets.

What’s Kevin Kyle and Craig Beattie doing these days? 

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Would love it but as Djaffo I think said how do you fit him in to the current set up Dipo up front him self does it work? Do you drop the wide guys and play a diamond with Kelly at 10 and Bangela sitting in front of the back 4 and keep a front 2 with little to none width. Would be mad to turn him down if there was a chance but he would change the way we play drastically.

You drop Murdoch for Kelly and carry on. 

No that he'll be anywhere near desperate enough to end up at Somerset 

Edited by itzdrk

3 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
3 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’d be changing to a 4-3-3. Murdoch and Dempsey holding with Kelly attacking.

2 of JML, Ashford and O’Connor either side of Dipo