The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Fair fucks to Bullen and the squad. I was really worried after the league cup. 4 games into the league and we're top and the only team unbeaten.
Enjoy your night fellow honest men and bonnie lassies. I know I will. [emoji482]
And we could have been in an even better position for not some minor adjustments,but can't complain overall.

Sterner tests to come obviously, starting next Friday.

This league is going to be an absolute lottery this year so if we can string a few wins together at various points we are easily good enough to win this thing. f**k it don’t stop yourselves from getting ahead of yourselves. Premiership football is coming

Friday night should be a good one, haven't seen anything so far from Dundee to suggest they are not there for the taking and hopefully we can keep this form and start taking the chances and making it easier for ourselfs, hopefully this start to the season brings a bumper home crowd and we don't do our normal and shit the bed at home when things are going well.

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

Friday night should be a good one, haven't seen anything so far from Dundee to suggest they are not there for the taking and hopefully we can keep this form and start taking the chances and making it easier for ourselfs, hopefully this start to the season brings a bumper home crowd and we don't do our normal and shit the bed at home when things are going well.

Dunno, thought they looked good against Arbroath.  Quite surprised to see them draw a blank today as they look like they’ve got plenty of goal threat in their team.  

11 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Ayr top of the league, the scum bottom of their league. A good Saturday. 

Would be a great pre season friendly, if Ayr went up and they came down 😂 The seethe 😂

Edited by Roxanne's man

23 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Well, that was gid. Happy weekend folks.

Frankie Musonda 😍

Musonda MOTM by a country mile. He is superb. Big Kirk didn’t put a foot wrong either (unless he gave away the pen I’m not sure). What a result and absolutely buzzing we are top of the league! Only person I’m going to have a moan about is McKenzie… he has to score at least 2 today.

COYA!!!!

Don't think any one is getting carried away, we have very decent first 11 if everyone is fit, but we are still very light on the bench and only two or three injuries away from a crisis. Dipo looks as good if not better that Adeloye and I'd expect him to be in double figures and hopefully heading to the 20s for goals, Bullen seems to be getting better at the tactical side and substitutions (shout out to Davie White?) I think we all forget this is his first real job as the maimn man, let's hope Mathie and Co can bring in the 2 or 3 bodies we need to challenge for top 4.

Jobby's free scoring Thistle at home on the 10th will be an interesting one. If we can iron out the kinks by then it could have the makings of a decent season.

Our chances of landing some decent new recruits has surely bumped up a bit with the way things are going now.