The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Is Finn Ecreponts wee brother not the reserve keeper

I think he plays about 2 levels above his age group ( not the current U18 keeper ) goalkeeping coach thinks he will be a Premiership player and says he is one of the best young goalkeepers he has been involved with , hopefully we get/ or have  him on a decent contract 

Edited by Finlay21

18 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Is Finn Ecreponts wee brother not the reserve keeper

Ollie is the u16 keeper,  although he has had some involvement with the 18s and reserves. 

Edited by RedEd

5 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I think he plays about 2 levels above his age group ( not the current U18 keeper ) goalkeeping coach thinks he will be a Premiership player and says he is one of the best young goalkeepers he has been involved with , hopefully we get/ or have  him on a decent contract 

You could only encourage that, you certainly don't want them to be thrown in the deep end, playing in the first team too soon, it'll scare a few and make a few. If anything, he sounds like one to keep an eye on 👀

Win tomorrow and we 2nd at the absolute worst going into the Dundee game.    Surely the lads are up for it. 

I'm all aboard the Dipo to score 2 at 28/1 train in a memorable away win.  Cove have Morgyn Neill playing at CB sometimes FFS.  

35 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I don’t like that format for the interview. Separate them out as it is diluting the message for both games. You can still promote them the same and try and drum more interest in the womens game. 

I read your post before watching it and thought I wouldn’t like it, but I think it seemed ok.

I can understand why they are doing it and think it is a good idea.

As the ladies side of the club grows (and there is expected huge growth in years to come) they might switch it back.

it’s not for those that want every minutiae of info from Bullen though.