The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Somerset Boab making a comeback?  What did we do to deserve that?

I have had extensive physio on my arse cheeks for a number if years to remove the muscle strain that was caused by the amount of cringing I did the last time he was “relevant”

there was a picture of Liam Buchanan looking mortified holding one of his CDs when we signed him.

A year of gritting teeth, thinking, well…..he’s raising money for the club.

17 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

You're all far too serious - Somerset Boab is/was great for fan engagement with the younger ones. 

It’s more the fact he took the huff and now seems to be crawling back with his tail between his legs. 

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I'd rather watch an episode of Mrs Brown's Boys.

Steady 

I don't know the guy but people are allowed to change their minds, aren't they? I saw him at the home League Cup games and he was down at Annan as well - fair play to the guy, we're not in a position to chase fans away. 

Edited by Shibuya

Just now, Shibuya said:

I don't know the guy but people are allowed to change their minds, aren't they? I saw him at the League Cup games and he was down at Annan as well - fair play to the guy, we're not in a position to chase fans away. 

Naw I’m not saying we should be chasing him away. Just not wanting him performing at games and stuff again. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Naw I’m not saying we should be chasing him away. Just not wanting him performing at games and stuff again. 

Aye, its fucking gringeworthy. He's not my idea of pre match entertainment.